Are you a music teacher?
Are you tired of working long hours, charging low to attract more students and feel stuck?
Do you want to grow your music teaching practice?
Then read on....
Who I work with?
I work with professional musicians build a prosperous and sustainable teaching practice. Now you could be professional musician entering the teaching arena or seasoned music teacher who has hit a glass ceiling and want to take your practice to the next level. You have come to the right place. I have created a 8 step programme to build a thriving teaching practice.
But before I share that, typically music teachers do the following:
- They work from Monday till Saturday
- They work more than 8-10 hours a day
- Charge industry average between £25 to £60 per session
- They rely on 3rd party "Find a teacher" websites and word of mouth only
- Their students dropping off after a few sessions or do not seem to be interested anymore.
- Make it affordable for students at their expense
This only gets you so far then you eventually hit the glass ceiling with income, flexbility and freedom. You can only work with limited number of students and make certain amount in income. What if you could work with handful of committed students, have more than just 1:1 lessons on offer and have a consistent stream of clients without having to compete on price and avaiblity only. In the ocean of other options available to prospective students.
If you want to build a prosperous and sustainable music teaching pratice and want to learn more about the 8 step program book your call today.