Are you a musician?
Who I work with?
I work with professional and aspiring musicians.
What are you struggling with?
- Launching your music career
- Building an audience and marketing yourself
- Lack of gigs and events
- Music labels not interested in your music or not responding
- Wanting to start a music studio
- Performance anxiety
- Lack of confidence
- You are a perfectionist
- Working long hours
- Competing on price and charging industry average £25 per session
- Relying on 3rd party "Find a teacher" websites and word of mouth only for new students
- Students dropping off after a few sessions or do not seem to be interested/motivated anymore.
- Making your rates affordable for students at your expense
- Unable to grow your studio
- Marketing your services
If you are struggling with any of the above or have hit a glass ceiling with your income, flexibility and freedom. Then you have come to the right place.
What results you can expect?
For musicians build confidence to launch your music career and perform without fear or anxiety, build an audience and market yourself in the right way, start a music studio, land more gigs, parties and events by standing out from the crowd.
For music teachers grow your music studio, work with committed students, offer more than just 1:1 lessons, a consistent stream of students without having to compete on price and availability only.
How does it work?
I will create a tailor made coaching programme based on your goals, which will work at your pace and provide step by step strategy to get you going.