Controls & privacy rights
At ATD we are firm believers that one must have total control of their data and information. We allow our users to review and amend account information, this also includes marketing preferences, location of the user. Their search history and settings related to advertising. We also allow our users to delete their account if they please.
As we process your information we allow you to restrict or control the amount of information we are receiving or how we may use this information. You can opt out of having your information shared for advertisement purposes or with third parties.
Rectification of your information is an option available to our users, we may delete your information upon request, such an action cannot be refused unless there are exceptional reasons that stand as obstacles in doing so.
Your information can be accessed in a few easy steps, we may even transfer to a third party upon request.
How we collect and use your information
ATD may require you to enter certain information for services such as: products, content and service. This information may be collected from your computer or your electronic device, this information is particularly used in order to identify our users and includes the following data:
- Email Address
- Mailing Address
- Telephone Number(s)
- Blog or Website URL
- Social Networking Handle or Username
- Demographic Information (e.g., age, gender, interests, and preferences)
- Professional Title
- Activities or Content Viewed on e27
- Information Collected Automatically
- Information Received from Third Parties
The information we collect is used specifically for being able to provide you a service, this information includes:
- Even if you are not signed in we may be able to identify your device.
- Whilst using our service to communicate with other members, we have access to the pictures that you may share, any comments you make, emails you send etc.
- Whilst installing softwares for example, a plugin.
- Whilst singing up for services that are paid for and make a transaction on ATD, we are able to collect your billing information. This is done in order to ensure that you are provided with the paid service, furthermore, the billing information is stored in our database in order to assist you the next time you make a purchase.
You may chose to refrain us from obtaining the information that ATD has requested, you will still have access to our website but may not be able to enjoy our full service.
Whilst making a purchase or obtaining a service from ATD we accept the user to have provided us accurate details, to their knowledge, furthermore this information must be complete and latest.
Information that is collected automatically includes the following:
- Browser Information
- Operating System Information
- Mobile Device Information (e.g., device identifier, mobile operating system, etc.)
- IP Address
- Internet Service Provider
- Content Viewed
- Geographic Location
- Connection Speed
- Time of Visit
- Referring Site, Application, or Service
- Registration Time
Information we receive from third parties
Whilst registering for services offered by ATD we may have received certain data from service providers that are the hosts of the registration regarding these programmes. Others such as the technical support department may also have access to such information.
Any website that is integrated with us, such as: social media sites, blogs etc may also share your data with us. This information includes the following:
- Your name
- And more
You may or may not share your data with third parties when using ATD services this option is voluntary, however, it must be noted that ATD would not stand liable for any policies of third parties. You must read the third party policies and customize your settings accordingly.